Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Do I need $6,000 water softener for 12 to 14 grains of calcium in well water?

As with any big decision. The standard advice applies.

* Always get three or four quotes, from three or four companies.
* Do some internet research
* Talk to three or four neighbors. Ask who they use, who they say to avoid
like the plague.
* Spend some time in scripture and prayer, and see what the Spirit directs.
* I prefer to choose the one who talks advantages, rather than scare
tactics.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Arklin K." wrote in message
Following up on the crud on my pool walls, I called a water softener
company over who arrived today to give me a $6,000 quote to put in a
water softener system in my garage.