Posted to sci.electronics.repair
klem kedidelhopper klem kedidelhopper is offline

Default Message to Bill

On May 17, 7:24*am, "Phil Allison" wrote:
"William Sommerwerck"

** Bill - *how do we get you to go away and stop *****ING *trolling ??

Do we have to track you down to the stinking rock you hide under and get
someone to bullet you between the ears ?

Would breaking every bone in your body do the trick ?

How about sticking a pike up your arse an out your chest ?

Would that stop you ?

.... *PhiI

As I said previously the 100 watt Technics mono amplifier has just one
output which I believe to be 8.0 ohms. The model number of the amp,
for purposes of this discussion is irrelevant. One of the other
"junker" amps I have here is also operational and is actually a
control amplifier from an old school PA system. Among other circuits
present in this unit, microphone etc, there are two paging circuits.
One is a 3.0 watt amp which was used for paging to an individual
classroom, and the other is a 60.0 watt amp which was used for "all
call" or emergency paging throughout the building.

The 60.0 watt amp is essentially built around an STK hybrid. It was