Posted to rec.woodworking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Totally OT

Larry Jaques wrote:

'Twas, wasn't it? I'd like to know how many of these kids who
graduate actually take up the career associated with their college
classes.

Heh!

I saw an interview a few months back with an "Occupy" protester. He had
spiked hair and a dangling ear-ring. He was also carrying a sign with some
unintelligible slogan. Anyway, he virtually shouted to the interviewer: "I
graduated from college three months ago and I can't even get an interview
for a job..."

"What was your college major?" the interviewer innocently asked.

"I don't see how that's relevant!" retorted the hippie.