Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default Totally OT

On 5/16/2012 10:48 PM, Dave wrote:
On Wed, 16 May 2012 06:55:20 -0500, Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet
Yeah but we were trying to be grown up. Today's with no structure the
kids,"trak Bieber for example" are reverting to infantilism. He looks
just like out son during patty training.

Yeah, but we're old guys. We really have very little understanding of
the kind of pressures and difficulties kids go through these days. All
we have is our knowledge that we got through it. What makes sense to
us these days wouldn't mean much to us if we were sixteen again.

But we as kids probably had more guidance and less free will than todays
kids. I pretty much accept trends today however I draw the line where a
kid can't keep his pants up and his whole butt crack shows.

I wonder what kind of pressure causes one to want to wear his pants
below his butt?

Not to mention things we did as kids are still being done as adults.

Long hair, bell bottom jeans, hip huggers, short shorts, plaid pants, oh
MY! Loud music, POT etc.

I can't really can't see an adult employee coming to work with his pants
hanging down around his knees.