Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default OT - Help! I'm pussy whipped!

On 5/16/2012 3:07 PM, chaniarts wrote:
On 5/16/2012 12:37 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 15 May 2012 20:47:30 -0400, RP
wrote:

On 5/15/2012 6:56 PM, Robert Macy wrote:
On May 15, 2:34 pm, Manly wrote:
On 5/14/2012 4:15 PM, Robert Macy wrote:

Very sad! You need to grow a pair.

You're obviously not married. Well this CFO one time I needed a bit of
cash handed me a series of cashier's checks totalling $85,000 . If I
had had my hands on the cash flow over that period of time, that same
fund would have been equal to zero! So I've learned. "Don't spend
money, unless you ABSOLUTELY have to." is VERY good advice.

I have to agree. If you don't man-up and show her who wears the pants in
your family, you'll be hen-pecked for life.

And quite frankly, your fascination with pepper grinders has me a little
concerned. Maybe it's time you traded in your Prius for something with
some testicles under the hood?

Yea, and make sure to get some of these for the rear bumper.
http://www.bumperballz.com/

except that in some jurisdictions, these are illegal and can get one cited.

cite please. or name jurisdiction and ordinance number. liar.

--
Steve Barker