Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default Head mounted magnifier recommendation?

On May 15, 10:23*pm, BQ340 wrote:

Also I find very handy is my flip-up eye loupe that clips on my glasses.
It has 2 lens that are 3.5X that can double to 7X. The 7X does have a
short working distance but is nice to have that available, the 3.5X WD
is about 6".

I also use a fip-up loupe that clips onto my glasses, but now I'm
preparing to order some magnifying glasses from Zenni. My
prescription, but focusing much closer than normal reading lenses. I
plan on placing the order in the next week or so. I'll report back
here.

Also, I had no idea that you could get the telescope-type magnifiers
so cheap. I always imagined them as a greater than $1K item. Now I'll
have to look for a pair.