Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default a problem with electric meters?

On Mon, 14 May 2012 23:35:39 -0400, micky
wrote:

One of my friends sends me an email about a local state rep who is
preseinting to the Md. Public Service Commission a "case" to allow
people to reject smart meters. Nowhere does it say what kind of
meter, and I'm thinking it might means taximeter or galvanometer, but
I guess it means electric meters. Or gas meters?

Is there any reason to reject one?

Well, thanks all. Although money is a problem for her -- iirc she
told me they raised her health insurance premium a lot while cutting
benefits -- I didn 't think her objection was just to the money. I
don't know if they have said how much money they'll be charging, if
any.

BTW, the state rep also has a 2-hour show each week on the local wacko
radio station.

I think it's on Saturday night, and when I'm not doing anything else,
there is certainly nothing else on tv or the radio, so maybe I'll
isten to see if he's a wacko too.

Late at night the station has George Nuri (sp?) for 3 or 4 hours, who
often doesn't say much, but his callers are sure wackos.