Posted to alt.home.repair
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default Cost for stump grinding?

On May 15, 2:15*pm, Vinny From NYC wrote:
On Tue, 15 May 2012 12:29:41 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote Re Cost for stump grinding?:

On May 15, 5:43*am, Vinny From NYC wrote:
On Sun, 13 May 2012 23:03:49 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote Re Cost for stump grinding?:

Anyone paid for stump grinding separate from having the tree cut down??

I did. *A locust stump about that same size $85 IIRC about 20 years
ago

That's pretty useless information. *I've noticed that you specialize
in useless info.

Speaking of useless. *You got anythign worth posting that is On
Topic? *Mine was.
BTW, start keeping a log. I would like to see some examples of what
yu call useless information I post.
Harry K

See the above.

You call answering a request useless? Outdated information THAT I TOLD
HIM IT WAS? Odd. AGain, You got anythign usefull to contribute to the
thread? All I see is a round brown so far.

Start keeping that list.

Harry K.