Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Totally OT

On Wed, 16 May 2012 02:25:54 +0000 (UTC),
(Larry W) wrote:

Yeah, today's kids are a real mess. I sure am glad that I was a teenager
in the 60s and 70s. We didn't have any on & off stage nudity, drug use,
sex, or other inappropriate behaviour at rock shows back in those days,
did we?

I dunno. I was too naked, stoned, drunk (and having sex) to care.

--
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable
one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore,