Brian L

Default Cracked Cabinet on Lee Valley Mailer Cover

Ya I thought that piece really stood out too.

What a wonderful project. I wish I were capable of that caliber of work.
And you're right - there wasn't a straight line to be found on that thing.
I would love to see how he made it.

Brian

"Bestest Handsander" wrote in message
What a great piece! Anyone else notice it? My wife's first reaction was,
"That's not real." I had to assure her it was.

I did a search on the maker. His business is called Straight Line

Design...
which I assume is done tongue in cheek. I can't see a straight line on

any
of his pieces. Judson, if you read this group... good on ya!