Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tangerine3@toyotamail.com is offline

Default OT - Help! I'm pussy whipped!

On Tue, 15 May 2012 17:34:42 -0400, Manly Man
wrote:

On 5/14/2012 4:15 PM, Robert Macy wrote:

But I have four bottles of pepper corns and four EXPENSIVE high
quality grinders in storage [inaccessible at present] Therefore the
CFO won't let me buy another grinder!, nor another McCormick grinder.

Very sad! You need to grow a pair.

I knew a guy like that. His wife (bitch) wanted everything done her
way, and I mean EVERYTHING. When he would visit me after work, she
would call him every 10 minutes bitching at him. The last time I saw
the guy, I was helping him do some home repairs at his house. Actually
*I was doing the repairs*, because everytime he started to do anything,
she would come blasting into the room, screaming at the top of her
lungs, that he had to do ___whatever___. I finally got ****ed and told
him that as long as she is screaming in my ears, I'm going to my car.
When I came back in the house to work, she started screaming at me. I
packed my tools and left. When I got home he called me and begged me to
come back. I told him that as soon as he grows some balls and dumps
that bitch, I'll be back. Till then, "let your bitch do the repairs".
I've never saw either of them again.