Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Cheaper electricaal supplier npower

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
Andy Cap writes:
On Mon, 14 May 2012 02:21:13 +0100, Frank Erskine
wrote:

Why do they all have to make it so complicated? I

So the unwary pay more, which means especially the elderly and
likely PC illiterate. It's a bloody disgrace that we penalise the
less able in society in that way.

Isn't the National Lottery just a tax on the less intelligent members
of society? And that's even sponsored by the Government...

Possibly. But I play it. I also have the odd bet if there is an event I am
interested in (sometimes on line and sometimes with a friend) and this adds
to the excitement of the event.

I spend a lot less on the lottery than I do on fuel and alcohol duty. I
never buy scratchcards and I never buy extra tickets for rollovers. It's £6
worth of tickets a week. Of course I would like to win a million or two but
I do not buy a ticket thinking I will win. ISTR £180 is the most I have won.

£6 will not get me to work and back for one days work.

I buy online and never need to check the numbers.

--
Adam