Posted to alt.home.repair
Ron Ron is offline

Default (OT) Source for Small VHS Tapes

On May 11, 10:11*pm, SMS wrote:
On 5/11/2012 5:48 PM, wrote:

I thought I could just dump the tape on my computer and burn a DVD.
Since this is getting to look like a costly venture, I'll just keep them
on the VHS-C tape or transfer the videos to a full size VHS tape. *I
only bought this thing cuz it was cheap. *I dont really need videos that
bad. *My digital camera will take one minute videos. *They work fine,
but I wish they were at least 5 minutes. *One min is not long enough.

If I were you I'd hit a few more garage sales and find someone dumping
their Mini-DV camcorder because they moved to an SD card based device.
Don't waste money on the VHS-C tapes.

At least with the Mini-DV camcorders it's pretty simple to upload to
your computer and burn a DVD, since it's all digital.

That's not a bad idea.