Posted to alt.home.repair
gpsman gpsman is offline

Default (OT) Source for Small VHS Tapes

On May 11, 12:31*am, Ron wrote:
On May 10, 11:02*pm, gpsman wrote:
On May 10, 9:36*pm, Ron wrote:
On May 10, 8:45*pm, gpsman wrote:
On May 10, 3:12*pm, wrote:

I bought an older camcorder at a garage sale, for $3.

That's too bad.

There always has to be at least one smartass.

How too bad do you think it could be for $3?

I have a Pansonic that old that works just fine.

Compared to what?

A professional-grade dockable S-VHS camera is essentially worthless,
unless you're getting footage of a UFO or Bigfoot, or it will dock
with digital Betacam recorder.

Plus, the OP didn't ask for an opinion on the camera, just where you
could find the blank tapes.

Is it safe to assume you are a professional detector of irony...?

My Google suggests Sears, Staples, Office Depot.

Your Google is overpriced.

Compared to what?

*Amazon....which has already been mentioned.

The OP implied they were looking for a "local" source, which seems
reasonable considering their have no idea if the camera actually
"works".

Why do you guys who don't read well and don't know dick about the
subject have so many opinions you can't keep to yourself...?
-----

- gpsman