Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Bryan John Bryan is offline

Default Cheaper electricaal supplier npower

In message
"bm" wrote:

NPower are offering me a saving of £71 per year if I switched to them from
Hydro Elecrtric
Has anyone had experience of using nPower?
Blair

Tried 5 comparison websites and all said npower go save would save
money on my usage. Signed up with them and they revised payments up to
more than double my present supplier.

Phoned my last supplier Scottish Power and got to their cancellation
team and the terms were 25 percent cheaper but accepted the
cancellation fee within the contract.

I could not find the tariff on their website so who is kidding who?
The whole energy supply industry wants splitting up and staring again!

--
John Bryan