Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Cheaper electricaal supplier npower

bm wrote:

NPower are offering me a saving of £71 per year if I switched to them
from Hydro Elecrtric Has anyone had experience of using nPower?

No, but I just used their online comparison calculator ...

I'm coming to the end of a 12 month fix with Eon, based on my actual
consumption figures nPower say their fix until Aug 2013 would be
£89/year more expensive, and their fix until Dec 2013 would be £130/year
more expensive, their Go Save non-fixed tariff would save me £28/annum
(depending on future price changes).

JOOI, does anyone know if smart meter readings are accepted by all
suppliers, or only the supplier who fitted them?