Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jim Thompson[_3_] Jim Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default built in electric oven stopped working

On Sat, 12 May 2012 13:11:00 +0000, beckyboo
wrote:

my electric oven has just stopped working thought it was the fuse as the
ignition and the clock both not working either - changed that and still
nothing, checked the main fuse but that seems ok any ideas?? There was
no bang or fuse tripping before hand just one day it worked and the next
it didn't!!
Any advice would be great thanks x

"Electric oven", "ignition" ?

Sounds like a natural GAS oven with electric controls.

Did clock work when fuse was changed?

If not, then meter the incoming AC. Maybe a rat ate thru your wiring ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--

| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |