Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pour spout for gal cans

tiredofspam wrote:
I can't do the angle, since each can registers in a different
position.
I already tested that when I built it by marking the top that I used
and testing it.

So it is very generic. BTW each can of Alky can be different too.

Ya know what... I might just have a partial sheet of gasket material laying
around in the garage. I'm painting a car today, so I can't rummage around
out there much or I'll raise dust. Later tonight, or tomorrow I will look.
I'll be happy to cut you off a six inch square if you'd like, and snail mail
it to you. Ping me via email if you are interested, and give me your
address. No charge even!

--

-Mike-