Posted to alt.home.repair

Default (OT) Source for Small VHS Tapes (not rat shack)

RS lost my business, after I bought a cell phone there. And they never sent
the $40 rebate.

I did go back one time, the kid half my age spent the entire contat trying
to sell me on his brand of cell phone service.

Hope they spend my money nice and slow, it's got to last them.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Bill Hall" wrote in message

Another of over 100 reasons NOT to by at "Rat Shack".. Their store, VHS-C
tapes are over twice the price of others !! Needed several 2032 button
batteries recently. They were on my way home . So stopped in. Over $6.00 for
a single battery! Went to Big Box store; two pack of name brand batteries
$2.49 Used to be the place for electronic parts, Ham gear, etc. They
have gone to Hell in the proverbial Hand Basket .

Bill