Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Designing a work table - ATTN Bill "Workbench from worksmith shop.jpg" yEnc 20740 Bytes

"CW" wrote in
m:

I have a very simple solution that has worked for me for years. You send
yEnc, I provide you with space in my killfile. Problem solved.

My newsreader (free, Xnews) has native yEnc support. It thankfully does
NOT interpret html links, so it is safer than most that do render html. I
am trying to turn off the yEnc when I post pictures (seldom), but sometimes
it slips my mind. I'd be grateful for a nudge to let me know to repost.

--
Best regards
Han