Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!? ( krw )

On Wed, 9 May 2012 09:50:54 -0400, (MICHELLE H.) wrote:

"krw" wrote:

"Zoysia sends out runners, sideways, to propagate. Trust me, it grows
up, too. ;-) If he plants Zoysia, I hope you like it too! ( I do, for
Southern lawns )".

END

Yes, I know what you mean. I just read about Zoysia grass, and people
say that it's VERY invasive, and that it will grow into neighboring
yards, and take over your neighbors lawn!!!!!

I wish my neighbors would plant it, though they're about 1/4 mile from me, so
it'll be a while. ;-)