Posted to alt.home.repair
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!? ( bob haller )

Yes, like you, I never take his money either. When I help shovel snow
for him in the Winter, he always offers me $2 dollars, but I tell him
"no, thats okay", and refuse to take his money.

He knows that in the Fall I always put Pumpkins on my porch as
decorations, and so he said that because I always try to help him out,
he planted pumpkins this year just so he could give me some for free,
because last year I was telling him how expensive Pumpkins were to buy
last year.

He also knows that I like Watermelon and Corn On The Cob, and so he is
growing that to give to me as well, which is really nice of him.

But like you, I was raised and taught to help elderly people in need.
But I guess some people in this group like "Attila" and "IGot2Pee",
don't believe in that, and think we should spit at senior citizens,
throw stuff at them, and push them down to the ground and step on them!?