Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chain saw brand

I had a similar problem, with a saw. My Homelite PS-33 works fine, and idles
while I set it down.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Snake Doc" wrote in message ...

I used to have one of those POS saws from a big box store. The thing
would not idle. Set it down for 10 seconds and it would die. Then you'd
have to pull your guts out to get it started again. Consequently I found
myself trying to hold the chainsaw and keep it running while I tried to
reposition a branch or log with my foot. Yah, I know, major-league stupid.

Anyway, I wised up and bought a Stihl. Never looked back.