Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Pump on flow or return?

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
newsp.wd0hmlqbytk5n5@i7-940...
On Tue, 08 May 2012 23:10:12 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

"Lieutenant Scott" wrote in message
newsp.wd0eryx0ytk5n5@i7-940...
On Tue, 08 May 2012 21:57:37 +0100, Rod Speed
wrote:

Lieutenant Scott wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Lieutenant Scott wrote

Another lie.

Then write the reason you dimwit.

Go and **** yourself, again.

Because they are, stupid. Novel concept I realise.

Write the reason you dimwit.

Go and **** yourself, again.

Go and **** yourself, again.

Oh dear, Rod was caught out making a schoolboy error.

It was a ****ing joke, Joyce. Don't laugh, see if I care.

Didn't help the indians or the chinese.

The Chinese make more technology
than the rest of the world put together.

They have invented **** all of the technology they make.

The Indians are just really stupid.

Must explain why they managed to invent
the concept of 0 in mathematics.

Taint the reason.

Tis.

Wrong, as always. That aint the reason they left the
rest of the world for dead on computers alone.

YOU made that claim.

YOU get to do the proving.

THAT'S how it works, fido.

That's how it works for you, but not for me.

Your problem, as always.

Not in your houses you don't fido.

No, we don't, who said we do?

No one, stupid.

No need, I don't have altzhiemers, fido.

It would appear you do.

Then you wont have any difficulty producing a cite of where I ever did.

The above has not been read as it has degenerated into poor quality
****e.

No one actually gives a flying red **** what you do or do not read.

You took the time to write it and I did not take the time to read it,
ergo, you lost.

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed childish fantasys, child.