Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Attila.Iskander wrote:

"G. Morgan" wrote in message
Home Guy wrote:

They fully expected the constitution to be re-written or changed every
20 to 30 years.

Where is that written?

In his imagination ?
Because I know of NO documentary evidence from the Framers where they
declare that the Constitution should expire every 20-30 years.
On the contrary, from their writings, we can infer that they wanted the
Constitution to be a solid LONG-TERM Frame to build a government for the
people.

I've read the thing from beginning to end, its not in there. g

Have you also read what they wrote elsewhere ?
That should be required reading in ANY High School history and Civics
program.