Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rick Hughes[_5_] Rick Hughes[_5_] is offline

Default Moving Humax PVR Files

On 03/05/2012 14:40, brass monkey wrote:
"Rick wrote in message
I know this is a tad off tangent for normal topics ..

I have a Humax 9300T PVR ... and having just bought a HD TV want to get a
similar PVR ...decided I need to buy a HDR-FOXT2

The simple Q is I have a significant number of items on the 9300T yet to
watch, what is simplest way to get them from 9300T to the HDR-FOXT2 .... I
saw this post
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1655582

I also saw this http://humaxdisk.wikispaces.com/HumaxRW
As this is a one off job, don’t need to make up such a neat harness.

I do have an external IDE-USB HDD, so I could put 9300T HDD in that ...
and copy all appropriate files ... but how do I get them into the
HDR-FOXT2

The HDR-FOXT2 has Ethernet capability ... can I feed the programmes back
in that way ?

Anybody done such a thing ?

There's a Media& File Server Bundle for the Foxsat HDR here -
http://www.avforums.com/forums/frees...-part-1-a.html

I'll bet there's one for the T2.

Thnx