Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

On 2012-05-08, Attila.Iskander wrote:

Except for the fact that that event occurred 70+ years ago.

But, it did occur, didn't it?

Ever read about how WWII German prisoners in AZ were allowed to go
off-site and attend the local cinema house. The same cinema house off
limits to black Americans, at the same time native born
Japanese-Americans were in "camps", concentrated or otherwise.

I realize America is not the land of saints and like any other nation
has it's share of shameful episodes, but I like it, so far. OTOH,
we're LONG overdue for a shakeup. Todays America is not the one our
founding fathers envisioned.

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
Pitbull: "a gun you can pet" --Bill Burr