Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

"harry" wrote in message
On May 7, 7:50 am, G. Morgan wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 6, 6:30 pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 May 2012 23:57:08 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

Mind you. Americans are noted for having big mouths.

With the balls to back it up.

Rattlesnakes, other vipers and alligators also have big mouths.

ya dumb muppet

Americans only have balls when attacking someone they perceive as
weaker.
They had a few shocks.

They didn' thave the balls of the Vietnamese.
Or the Iraquis
Somalians.
Afghans.

Sent you snivelling home in spite of all your guns and high tech
equipment.
Afraid of the N. Koreans and the Iranians. Chinese. Russians.

"We" fear no nation. "We" might fear the condemnation by other
nations when engaged in a military operation. It has economic
implications that are undesirable sometimes.

The taxpayers have bought enough munitions to handle any threat on
our own soil, plus fight two other major fronts simultaneously.

In a "Democracy", people don't like their voluntary defense forces
fighting a protracted war with no end-game/goal. It's not 'fear',
but pressure from ordinary citizens that force a withdraw from
conflicts.

--
I saw a human pyramid once. It was very unnecessary. -Mitch Hedberg- Hide
quoted text -

I think you are no longer a democracy.

The US NEVER was a "democracy", dummy
It's a Constitutional Republic,

You're a classic example of when you don't even know simple facts, it's hard
to get ANYTHING right...