Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Spook torches puppy

On 4/24/2012 1:40 AM, Oren wrote:
X-post removed, stop trolling.

DALLAS -- WFAA has learned the man wanted for setting a four-month-old
puppy on fire in a South Dallas neighborhood surrendered to Dallas
police Friday.

It ain't just Dallas, Florida has some odd cases.

By Linda Trischitta, Sun Sentinel

6:39 p.m. EDT, April 18, 2012

Mimi is fine.

The white poodle mix that police say was the victim of a sexual
assault by a Fort Lauderdale man appeared well Tuesday.

The recovering pet is 5 years old, weighs 10 pounds and has soft curls
and a sweet temperament.

She wagged her tail at a visitor and basked in the late afternoon sun
while relaxing in her front yard.

"...Jenson Bolla-Sosa, 28, was arrested Sunday and charged with
knowingly having sexual contact with the dog, cruelty to an animal and
resisting arrest without violence."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/broward/fort-lauderdale/fl-fort-lauderdale-bestiality-folo-20120418,0,5303356.story

This may be normal in the U.K. I can't really say.

What I find odd is that people who are cruel to animals may be punished
more severely than if their victim were a human. o_O

TDD