Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

On 2012-05-06, Oren wrote:

After 30 years in penology, I can say prison labor is justified and
necessarily essential.

Courts have ruled that prison labor does not interfere with commerce.
Prison built goods are sold to other state agencies.

Apparently, "30 years in penology" has rendered you brain dead, as
everything I said had absolutely zero to do with prison labor. Unless!
....you've raised a point most ppl, including myself, are unaware of.

....yeah my brain is forever modified.

http://www.unicor.gov/

http://www.unicor.gov/about/about_fpi_programs/

I know of the HUGE industry built on supplying prisons with materials.
Have you let slip an little known secret, that the US prison labor
force is, in fact, a huge source of free slave labor!?

nb

The convicts get paid. They seek the jobs out. *******s even get
vacations, imagine that.