Posted to alt.home.repair
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!? ( Dave )

Yes, I was and am pleasant to him, and did just mind my own business and
let him do what he wanted to do. I did feel kinda bad, because I never
heard or seen anyone throw grass seed on top of a 50 foot long treebelt
of rocks before! I tried to help him out and offer to move the rocks for
him, so that he can grow grass the right way, on topsoil, but he said
no, he wanted grass to grow with the rocks!? Just hope he does use a
weedwacker to cut whatever grows, and doesn't try to mow a treebelt of
3/4" inch rocks/stones with his push lawmower!!!!!