Posted to alt.home.repair
Arklin K. Arklin K. is offline

Default What is this white scratchy stuff on the sides and bottom of mypool?

On Sun, 06 May 2012 14:45:56 -0700, wrote:

I could fill my 48000 gallon pool for $40 even at your electric rate.

Very interesting calculation!

I think I'll fill it with the well. The main problem is the well can go
dry - but I will check for that and only put in a few thousand gallons a
day. I can probably get away with a thousand gallons a day so it would
take a month to fill.

If I can get away with 2,000 gallons, then it will only take a few weeks
to fill this up ... but I'm still siphoning the green water out as we
speak!
http://picturepush.com/public/8204345