Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave in Texas Dave in Texas is offline

Default OT- Rabbits

"sal" wrote in message ...

Well the consensus is ,shoot the dam things and screw the neighbors one is
a priest and the other 70 yr. widow I think I'll pass on that scenario but
I have a Beeman 22 air rifle so maybe we will go out at dusk.

The air rifle should work. I once dispatched a skunk [that twice
sprayed the dog] outside my master bath window with a .22 CB Cap. A 29 gr.
bullet that I once chronographed ~600 fps. Every bit as quiet as an air
rifle.
I've been keeping the squirrel population in check in my own backyard with a
..177 Gamo Quiet Cat [or some such title].

Dave in Texas