Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default Designing a work table - ATTN Bill "Workbench from worksmithshop.jpg" yEnc 20740 Bytes

On 5/4/2012 10:12 PM, Joe wrote:
To those with problems:
From what I've seen in the past, many claiming problems aren't
using newsreaders but email clients.

Why do people who post in yEnc get so damn defiant and unhelpful when people
are unable to read what they've posted? I've seen this a zillion times. You
KNOW you're posting in a format that a considerable number of people aren't
going to be able to read, yet you do it anyway, and when people have trouble
your only answer is to tell them to get a REAL newsreader. Yeah thanks, that's
REAL helpful.

Follow the link in the text post - it will get you close.
-J

What link in what text post?

--
Free bad advice available here.