Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

On Sun, 6 May 2012 00:03:33 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

On May 5, 11:26*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
"Oren" wrote in message

On Sat, 5 May 2012 08:30:37 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

So how has having a gun helped you?

Which time? Fighting a rattlesnake, killing an about to strike cotton
mouth moccasin, inhibiting an 8 foot alligator from taking my ship?

Don't guns protect your beloved Queen?

No, Oren. *I know, personally, just for me, when I see anyone who wears one
of those three foot high beaver skin stovepipe hats, I think, "That dude has
big balls, and I don't want to go near him."

Kinda like seeing a full dress biker.

You have to have big balls to wear a hat like that on public on purpose.

Steve

I bet he wears a Davy Crocket hat.

Leave Davy Crockett out of this and spell his name correctly. The man
was a national treasure.

You can fight with me, though.

The hats mentioned above are made from bears, that you brits kill so
the Queen's guard looks fancy.

ya muppet