Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

On Sat, 5 May 2012 18:28:53 -0500, "Attila.Iskander"
wrote:

Most people in jail,

Yup
It means that criminals are not running around committing crimes
Funny how the crime rate has been dropping, as prisoners are being put
behind bars.

Yup. The days of locking people up for moonshine is over. Bank robbers
still make it to the big house. We damn sure have a lot more
terrorists locked up than we did 30 years ago.

Our federal prison system is the best in the world; a model for
others. If you go to prison in the UK, they will kill you by hugging
you to death or allowing you to many chocolate candy bars.