Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

harry wrote:

I think he was talking about this Mexico.

http://www.wtop.com/215/2852855/Tort...aandthecaribbe...
(Funny harry didn't find that one)- Hide quoted text -

Funny Nuevo Laredo is right next to the USA too. I wonder if that has
anything to do with it.

The USA exports violence and crime worldwide. You gotta feel sorry
for Mexicans right next to the US.

One can only wish we could export the right to keep and bear arms...

By Department of Justice standards, the SAFEST large city in the United
States is El Paso, Texas (pop. 801,000). Sixteen murders were recorded in El
Paso in 2011.

Now El Paso is less than 100 feet from Juarez, Mexico (pop. 1.4 million).
There were 3,075 murders in Juarez in 2011 (more or less - with a headless
body hanging upside-down from a bridge, it's sometimes hard to tell whether
the person died of natural causes).

Sixteen vs. three thousand. Which is better? Let me think...