Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

G. Morgan wrote:
harry wrote:

Guns are intended to kill. Auto accidents are just that.
Not having guns would be lives saved.

No, that means only criminals will have them. By the time police
react to a situation, you're already dead.

The facts support my argument. Where do get the idea that "Not
having guns would be lives saved"?

Well, there are virtually no "legal" guns in Chicago. No sir, none. Zip.
Nada.

By Harry's logic there should be no shootings, let alone murders by guns.
But here's a fairly recent report:

"[June 21, 2010] Eight people were killed and at least 44 others were shot
across the city of Chicago Friday night into early Monday. "
http://www.eurweb.com/2010/06/chicag...kend-violence/

It must be, again according to Harry's logic, that the media are lying to
us. But we knew that from other examples.