Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default OT Gun, law US style.

On 2012-05-06, Home Guy wrote:

Exactly.

Americans are seeing their rights and freedoms being eroded on a daily
basis, and their guns aren't making any difference in that equation.

Ah, but that same creeping slowness of the govt to impose repressive
laws has also given citizens the time needed to intelligently
counteract and lobby against the gov's sinister agenda. You can't
deny most states have enacted pro-concealed carry laws that would have
been unthinkable 30 yrs ago.

When I first moved to CO from CA, about 5 yrs ago, I was shocked at
the difference. Not only can I carry a concealed weapon, here, but
with my embarrassingly clean police record, they CAN NOT deny me.
Have you noticed Ruger is now openly marketing a suppressor-ready
pistol? Un-be-leeeve-able!

nb

--
vi --the heart of evil!
--scream out the window "bitch!" --Bill Burr