Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

"Steve B" wrote in message

"HeyBub" wrote in message
news
Attila.Iskander wrote:
one of the highest highest murder rates.

Highest relative to what ?

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cr...100-000-people
63rd place out of 124 is doesn't even qualify as "one of the highest"
BY ANY STANDARD.

Harry thinks that places where guns are mostly illegal are safer from gun
violence. Places like, oh, Mexico for example.

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO MEXICO?

Well, I have. I went to Cabo, San Jose del Cabo, Mazatlan, and Puerta
Vallarta. And up into the countryside around there. Like Copala.

It is just a land full of the sweetest nicest kind considerate people I
have ever seen. I think I'd like to live there some day. My destination
is Puenta Gorda, north of the new marina at San Jose del Cabo.

I walked the streets. I bought things at the tourist shop. I ate at lots
of little restaurants. I sat on the beach and drank El Pacifico and lime.

What could anyone say bad about Mexico? I think you are mistaken. The
Mexico I saw was very nice.

Steve ;-)

Why don't you just try and go into any of the cities just across the US
border.
We'll burn a candle for you if you don't come back.

But I have been to Mexico numerous times
I've even refereed soccer (youth and men's amateur) games there a few
times.
You are right that the great MAJORITY of Mexicans are nice people who just
want to live a decent life
That's true for just about the majority of the people around the world
It's just that right now, they have a "thug" problem
The thugs are out of control and running around making everyone's lives
miserable and dangerous,
This will NOT change, until the Mexican Constitution is amended to eliminate
ALL government restrictions of the RKBA of Mexicans.
Then the citizens will be able to clean up the mess that their corrupt
government is unable to do.