Posted to alt.home.repair
George George is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

On 5/5/2012 11:34 AM, harry wrote:

If it were "free ice cream day" both would complain that the included
free toppings didn't include the color of sprinkles they like so clearly
the whole idea of "free ice cream day" is terrible...- Hide quoted text -

I think it's you lives in a dark, paranoid fearful world.

Sorry but no. I am like the majority of people and am not be angry and
obsessed because I can see the big picture.

Sit down next to anyone in a public place and carry on the way you do. I
will guarantee almost everyone will ask themselves "whats wrong with
this guy?" and then they would politely leave.