Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default OT Gun law US style.

On May 5, 10:03*pm, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 5 May 2012 08:30:37 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

So how has having a gun helped you?

Which time? Fighting a rattlesnake, killing an about to strike cotton
mouth moccasin, inhibiting an 8 foot alligator from taking my ship?

Don't guns protect your beloved Queen?

Oh a regular Crocodile Dundee.
Fighting a rattlesnake. Heh Heh. Did the rattlesnake have a gun
too?
The all American hero.

I don't believe a word of it.
All of the above are very timid and only attack if provoked.

News. It was an eight foot alligator sank the Titanic! Heh Heh.

Well guns didn't protect Kennedy. Or Regan. Or Lincoln. Garfield.
McKinley.
I don't recall a single King or Queen ever being shot in the UK.

One or two have been executed or chopped to bits with swords.

So guns have a zero record for protecting anything.

You are a complete dolt. You need to put your brain into gear before
your mouth. Mind you. Americans are noted for having big mouths.