Posted to alt.home.repair
Arklin K. Arklin K. is offline

Default What is this white scratchy stuff on the sides and bottom of mypool?

On Sat, 05 May 2012 21:24:30 -0500, gonjah wrote:

It depends on the water table in your area. You don't dare drain your
pool in Florida. Here, no problem. But you're right, he should know the
level of the water table prior to draining.

I don't know the level of the water table but out here our wells are all
in the hundreds of feet range (like 500 feet deep) so if 'that' is any
indication, then the water table is deeper than the pool.