Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Wheely Tool carrier

I got one of these from HF:
http://www.harborfreight.com/20-inch...-bag-3264.html
Used it a couple times, to transport tools from my van to a work location.
Worked nicely. I really liked it. Much easier than carrying a tool box,
materials, cordless drill, etc.

But.... yesterday I piled some tools in, and the bag dragged on the ground.
Seems that the rigid floor of the bag had broken, and the bag was now limp
and dragging, instead of rigid and rolling on the (rather tiny) wheels.

I know it's impossible to get good, and cheap, both. But what is a
reasonably priced way to move tools from the van into a store? Something on
wheels, with a handle I can use to pull the tools along.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..