Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default OT - medical news for men

On 5/4/2012 8:04 PM, RonB wrote:
On May 4, 5:32 pm, The Daring
wrote:
On 4/28/2012 1:14 PM, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 28 Apr 2012 13:40:23 -0400, Frank
wrote:

On 4/28/2012 12:55 PM, Red Green wrote:
wrote :

If you have an erection lasting more than four hours, seek medical
attention, or, click on the link below:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/...slbxP/x610.jpg

Foreigners have their own medical solution:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...ss-control-for...

Now, I'm thinking, what would these two look like without plastic surgery?

Look close.

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/q/P/time_reno.jpg

I have a friend from California who's a cross dresser and he's not a
homosexual, he just likes to wear women's clothing. I've never seen
him in drag but he is said to look like an ugly Janet Reno. ^_^

TDD

An UGLY JANET RENO! Ohhhhhh... I feel light headed. And NOT giddy.

RonB

My thought was, is there any other kind of Janet Reno?