Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Shop Cabinet Door - AFCCT

On Fri, 04 May 2012 18:57:48 -0500, Swingman wrote:
Like pit bulls don't all kill babies, Bassets aren't all nuisance
barkers. I've raised two Bassets and neither one of them had a barking
problem.

Actually, I've never known anyone that had a basset hound. It was
(apparently to you) a poor attempt at humour which *should* have been
accepted as such because of the smiley two lines down.

You commented once before when I mistook one of your attempts at
humour as being serious. I suggest this time you go have a look in the
mirror.