Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David R. Birch David R. Birch is offline

Default You can have my watergun when you can pry it from my cold wetliberal hands

On 5/4/2012 12:48 PM, Hawwke-ptooey wrote:

Only a libertarian is blind to the differences in the two major parties.

Why is it that every time you bring up the word libertarian, you
demonstrate that you have no idea when they represent? It's not that
complicated, although apparently you can't grasp anything other than
left/right.

The "TWO" parties? I guess the Chico U. poli sci dept didn't mention
that there are many other political parties in this country.
You have the republicans passing all kinds of laws restricting women's
right to abortion, contraception, and equal pay at work. Democrats don't
do that. You have republicans wanting to increase defense spending and
threatening to go to war in Iran. Democrats oppose those policies. You
also have republicans wanting to cut all kinds of programs for the
middle class and the poor so they can give ever more tax cuts to the
richest 10% of he population. Democrats want to do the opposite. So
anyone that can't see even those huge differences between the
republicans and the Democrats can't be counted on to see a barn that's
right in front of them. Get an eye exam.

Yes, they are significantly different, one is authoritarian left, the
other authoritarian right. Bboth believe that we humble peasants would
be better off letting wise and knowledgeable politicians keep us from
hurting ourselves

Hawwke-ptooey

I chose your nickname well, when I read what you write, I feel a need to
clear a bad taste from my mouth.

David