Posted to alt.home.repair
TimR[_2_] TimR[_2_] is offline

Default foggy headlights

On May 3, 9:02*am, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
wrote

Dont you just love the new technology, cheap plastic headlights, cheap
fuel pumps (built like kids toys) that die and leave the driver
stranded, and the list goes on. *Modern cars are GARBAGE!

Cars are far more reliable than years ago. *Last time I was stranded was
1986. *Before that, it was common to see cars broke down on the side of the
road. *Very rare today.

Yup. I'm driving a car with 100,000 plus on it, and it starts every
time.

When I was a kid, several! decades ago, a car that old wouldn't
reliably make it to the grocery store.

I haven't changed a flat tire in probably 30 years. When I was a kid
I did it so often I became skilled at it.