Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Moving Humax PVR Files

On Thu, 03 May 2012 13:54:18 +0100
Rick Hughes wrote:

I know this is a tad off tangent for normal topics ..

I have a Humax 9300T PVR ... and having just bought a HD TV want to
get a similar PVR ...decided I need to buy a HDR-FOXT2

The simple Q is I have a significant number of items on the 9300T yet
to watch, what is simplest way to get them from 9300T to the
HDR-FOXT2 .... I saw this post
http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1655582

I also saw this http://humaxdisk.wikispaces.com/HumaxRW
As this is a one off job, dont need to make up such a neat harness.

I do have an external IDE-USB HDD, so I could put 9300T HDD in
that ... and copy all appropriate files ... but how do I get them
into the HDR-FOXT2

The HDR-FOXT2 has Ethernet capability ... can I feed the programmes
back in that way ?

Anybody done such a thing ?

Why not just leave them on the original PVR, connect it up to the TV on
a different input, and watch the stored programs when convenient?
--
Davey.