Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave[_52_] Dave[_52_] is offline

Default Shop Cabinet Door - AFCCT

On Wed, 02 May 2012 21:19:36 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Those pigeons really got to you, eh?

You have no idea. I've been scarred for life from the damned flying
diapers.

You've fallen into the same trap/mindset you accused Marlow of the other
night with regard to the FOG forum ... IOW, you have no real
understanding of the issues and reality of the situations.

You're partially right, but in the past, I have visited the occasional
farm. Same conditions as the pigeons on my balcony. Bird poop and
feather fluff everywhere.

In any event, it's people I don't trust to be responsible if it came
down to hen ownership. *There*, I do have an understanding and
experience.